Tuesday, January 13, 2009


and while you are at it, check out lucky in love and life, because i stole the cute picture from her! don't be shy!

6 Comments:

  1. The Porters said...
    I love, love, love your blog!! So cute...
    The Porters said...
    I love, love, love your blog! So cute...
    Sh. said...
    I just got your comments :) My husband and I went to Fenway this summer because I have a SERIOUS obsession with all things Boston (hence my love for the Celts and Pats). We went up to NYC to see the Mets and Yankees play their last seasons in their old stadiums and hit up Fenway too. I'm desperately wanting to move there but Matt's pushing for Denver.
    Marshall Family said...
    lol i love this idea :) I may have to try it myself! x
    Stephanie said...
    Aw you are cute. Thanks for the link!
    EP said...
    I'm no lurker, but stopping by to say hello!

Post a Comment