Monday, February 23, 2009

i've been noticing my list of followers is getting lower and lower? are any of you leaving, or is something not working with blogger?

plus, someone had trouble being able to "follow" me today. could y'all let me know if this is happening? or if you are leaving because you no longer want to follow me... drop me a line and let me know what you feel like you are missing in my blog.

6 Comments:

  1. Sh. said...
    I'm here! I'm following!

    I've just been slightly MIA lately.

    But I'm totally here!
    Anonymous said...
    I just started following you on Blogger (I already subscribe to your blog via Google Reader) and I didn't have any problems.
    EP said...
    Huh, that's strange. I don't even know what Blogger following entails. But there's probably just a glitch in the system. Right?
    Oats said...
    I was having problems with the word capture thing on my blog... just random system error I guess... I had someone having trouble following me last night. I disabled word capture, but I don't know if anything has changed. I also use blogger.
    Your Humble Scribe said...
    i still read. though it would be much easier if i could do it via google reader.

    yhs
    Marshall Family said...
    I am still here and following have been for a while although don't have much time for blogs lately. I noticed someone dropped on my followers list last week too. Dont worry about it, I think people are finding they now have less time for it and will probs come back in the future x

Post a Comment