Sunday, February 15, 2009

1. waking up late two days in a row. i work 7 days a week. 6 of which i am forced to wake up early. (or atleast what i consider early) because of this, i try to sleep until about 11am on saturdays. this week i switched shifts with a friend because she needed sunday night off so i chose to sleep late on saturday and sunday. i was nice.

2. fruit roll ups.

3. those candies that look like fruit by the foot (rolled fruit roll ups)but they are sour like sour patch kids. what are the names of those things? i don't know, but i loveeeeee them!

4. having a bi-racial president. i'm uber proud of that.

5. watching one of my clients who usually has such a flat affect get SOOOOOO excited about my brownies. even if he happens to be diabetic and i probably should be limiting him on the sugar, it was still really nice to see.

2 Comments:

  1. B said...
    I *wish* I could sleep in until 11. I just.. totally can't.

    It's lame.
    EP said...
    I think it's awesome that you have been able to sleep in late. And fruit roll-ups! SO yummy!

Post a Comment