Sunday, February 08, 2009

tweet, tweet

who out there uses twitter? i signed up for it in september of 2008, but i didn't quite "get" it. i think twitter gets more interesting for me when i have people to follow...

so who out there is on twitter? comment and leave your twitter address.

or just come find me.

i'm going to give this twitter thing a shot.

6 Comments:

  1. Christine said...
    I don't understand Twitter plus I already spend too much time on-line. I already am on facebook, Vox, Spark People and MSN. Maybe I should get a copy of the above mentioned video on addiction? LOL
    Sh. said...
    I'm on Twitter but I'm not sure I use it to its full potential. I'll go "find you" right now and add ya :)
    EP said...
    I'm pretty much a Twitter addict. I love it! And I hope you're liking it more now.
    Unknown said...
    I'm on twitter but not sure if I get it or will keep it. Verdict still out!
    Matt said...
    Now I'm following you.

    that sounded creepy, didn't it?
    Marshall Family said...
    Im on twitter and am now eagarly following you.. muahahaha

Post a Comment