Monday, April 27, 2009
#47 grace in small things
today i am most grateful for sobriety and addiction counseling and rehabilitation.
i work in the field of recovery. i also know many wonderful people who have been addicted at one point in their lives, but no longer are. today i am most grateful for them. to protect their privacy... i am just going to assign them a letter.
1. s
2. m
3. a
4. d
5. me- i bet you didn't expect that. i am just so proud and so glad that i am no longer a smoker. so i belong in here too.
Labels: drinks, grace in small things
1 Comment:
-
- Sh. said...
May 2, 2009, 10:16:00 PMI have an addictive personality...which I think has been the main reason that has kept me from trying any drug whatsoever. And I can't say I'm a huge fan of drinking or smoking cigarettes either. I'd rather get tattooes or play games! :) Congratulations on being a non-smoker now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






