Tuesday, May 19, 2009

grace in small things 69th post
today i am most grateful for:
1. the two fancy new suitcases i bought for my trip
2. ordering my bridesmaid dress for T's wedding.
3. the letter i got in the mail yesterday from one of my favorite blog friends! best surprise ever!
4. the fact that i only need to work 6 more days until my cruise (when you work 7 days a week, that is exciting. i have 3 days off before i leave, too! so cool!)
5. being able to schedule a few doctor's appts. this week, and not having to wait to do them after the cruise.

2 Comments:

  1. Sh. said...
    I'm so excited for you and your cruise! I love new luggage, too! And I'm so jealous that someone loves you more than me and gets to send you letters in the mail. I LOVE real mail!
    Christine said...
    Bon Voyage!!!! Have a great trip!

Post a Comment