Friday, May 08, 2009
Grace in small things i'm not sure what number possibly 58
One. The record breaking twelve runs the red sox scored last night with zero outs in the sixth.
Two. Dom dimagio. A baseball idol who passed away today. Bless his family and his memory.
Three. That I am currently sitting in section 35 row 9 in fenway park.
Four. Thinking about one of my favorite little lady tattooed dorothy while I am here. Because I know she and I will one day booze it up in the bleachers together.
Five. Watching my mom enjoy the game. Its her birthday today and I'm so glad this is what we could give her. :) she is a great mom.
Labels: grace in small things
2 Comments:
-
- EP said...
May 10, 2009, 1:21:00 PMI love how much of a Red Sox fan you are. I never got into baseball (any kind, even though my college's team is #3 in the nation right now), and it kind of makes me sad when I see so many people cheering on their teams. When did you start watching them? And how often do you see them play?- Sh. said...
May 11, 2009, 11:46:00 AMEEEEEK! I'm so stinkin' jealous!!!!! (And tickled about the shout out) I need to get my booty to Beantown soon!!! And you totally need to experience Baseball Heaven, otherwise known as Busch Stadium!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






