Thursday, August 06, 2009

Grace in small things #148
Today I am pretty darn grateful for:

1. Getting up early enough to do my hair
2. The possibilities arising which will solve more of one of my problems
3. Eating Wendys for lunch. I know it isn't good for me, and I barely ever do it but it just tasted so good
4. Getting to go to my Favorite shoe store which finally made its way up here from the south!
5. Sleep. Now. I'm exhausted!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 Comments:

  1. Christine said...
    Love number one. Don't you wish that your hair would do itself or that bedhead would come back in style? Second thought, nix the bedhead. I never did like the look. I confess that sometimes I don't get my hair done until after lunch and that is a scary thing as the other morning my hubby burst out laughing at me while I was pouring the coffee. I asked him "Huh?" and he told me to go and look in the mirror. Yeash!
    EP said...
    I always feel so pulled together whenever I actually do my hair in the morning. Nice work, lady!

Post a Comment