Friday, August 21, 2009

ola!
i cut my hair.
i didn't get any comments before i made it to the hair dressers (although i did get one kind suggestion later! thank you!)
so i just went for it.
and chopped it.
and i am very pleased.
scared, because i can't put it in a pony tail.
but pleased.
and i also went to trisha's soon to be mother in laws house to make wedding favors.
we girls had a great time, but unfortunately ran out of all the crafting stuff we needed to finish.
so i guess that can just be considered round one.
round two will come soon.
i can't wait for the wedding.
today was a good day.
what is done with my hair... is done. no getting it back.
what isn't done with the favors, well...it will get done eventually.

grace in small things #163

2 Comments:

  1. EP said...
    Post some photos of the new haircut! I always love whenever I get to change my hair up a little bit. It's exciting, even if not being able to pull it into a ponytail for a little while is a bit daunting.
    Stephanie said...
    Oh my goodness!!! I don't know if I could ever go so short to not get a pony! You go girl. I wanna see a picture :)

Post a Comment