Monday, September 07, 2009

long road home

Grace number one eighty…
Well, the vacation has ended. Unfortunately. It is always incredibly hard to leave my friends in Virginia. They are such incredible people and I wish they could be in my life on a daily basis. So today… I am grateful for such amazing friends who got out of bed after a night of partying to eat breakfast with me before I drove all the way home. I’m also thankful for the yummy breakfast I ate while at yorgo’s. I’m grateful that the people who were working there didn’t get upset with me when I dropped my entire fruit cup on the floor. Yeah, I suck. I’m thankful that I actually ran into Stephan, one of my dearest friends, whom I did not see the entire time I was there. And on top of everything, I’m so glad we made it home safely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment