Tuesday, January 27, 2009


holy crap...

i'm petrified. i'm scared to death. i'm completely nervous. i don't know what i got myself into!

i start my graduate class tonight. i feel like a kindergartener again. except, i tihnk this time will be a little more scary. i don't think my parents are going to drive me to class and hold my hand as we walk into the building. i don't there will be candy and treats waiting for me when i get there. i don't think there will be naptime. (but what if there were naptime? wow! that would be marvelous! fantastic!) i think it will be pretty scary.

but on the bright side, i get to go pick up my new ring after class! it is pretty. a cintrine stone surrounded by yellow sapphires on a white gold band. i will try to post a picture if possible!

wish me luck. i am so going to need it.

7 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Good luck! But I don't think you'll need it :)
    Marshall Family said...
    Lots of luck erin1 have fun and relax!

    You new ring sounds so purrrdy :) cant wait to see piccies x
    Christine said...
    I wish you the very best of luck. You probably don't need it but it always is nice to have some anyway.
    Stephanie said...
    I hope that your class went well. First days are always a bit uncomfortable.
    Christine said...
    You must be very busy. Hope the classes are going well. Drop us all a line to let us know. Your post could be a simple as:

    Eeeeeeek!
    or
    Uggh!
    or
    Yee Haw!
    Anonymous said...
    don't worry. grad students aren't nearly as scary as we may seem. if you speak up and back your ideas up you'll be ahead of many of them.
    Sh. said...
    I completely know how you feel! I walked into my first Master's class Monday night and I was scared out of my mind! I literally had to mentally talk myself through walking the halls and going into the room. I felt so awkward!

    Glad you survived!

Post a Comment