Saturday, January 17, 2009

what do you mean by, "peanut butter can kill people"?



but i love peanut butter!!!! oh, no!

happy birthday wingman! i love you! i can't wait to celebrate birthday #2 with you in va soon!!

6 Comments:

  1. OmegaRadium said...
    Bet she thought she was clever, "This one is a tough one to crack." :P
    EP said...
    Oh no! That makes me SO sad because I eat PB&J every day for lunch. Every day.

    Thanks for posting this because I had NO idea the FDA was calling for everyone to not eat peanut butter until they figure this thing out. Ick.
    Sh. said...
    I think I might go into depression without peanut butter. I'm assuming this is just like those weird things with tomatoes and lemons, etc. Hopefully it'll be taken care of soon!
    Christine said...
    I have not heard of this in Canada which surprises me. I would assume that the bulk of our peanut butter is imported. I will go and check this our asap. My husband has a very compromised immune system and we can't be too careful. There sure have been a lot of bad products out there.
    Marshall Family said...
    I heard this here in the UK too!!
    The Porters said...
    I, too, love PB! Damn.

Post a Comment