Tuesday, May 26, 2009
gist #76
today i am pretty darn grateful for:
getting to know new people
waffle cones with orange sherbet and banana ice cream
oysters. i didn't eat any, but i am CRAVING them :(
finally making a disc of pics to give my grandfather so he can use his digital picture frame
finishing jodi picoult's new book. she is so my homegirl.
Labels: grace in small things
2 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







There's something you need to know. I keep trying to read your posts but they must have potty words in them because my school internet won't let me open them. Only two more days and then I'll be home all day every day to read my heart out (except that you'll be cruising on a boat which I'm so jealous of). I'll try to get to the previous posts tonight when I get off work.
- Your Pen Pal Twinny (:
i'm sorry potty words WERE used. oops. i'll try to tone it down. are you Compl;etely done with school in 2 days???