Saturday, May 23, 2009

stealing saturdays: may 23, 2009
written on 5/27/09
yeah- a little late.


i know, i know i am late.
but you should check this out.
one of the best advertising campaigns i have seen in a while.
i'm proud.
sounds corny, but true.
a major name label visibly "speaking out" for a cause which is still (sadly) controversial is rare.
yet so important.
they deserve a round of applause.
california deserves an earthquake.
well, i'm sorry i take that back.
california lawmakers deserve a swift kick in their ass.
such a forward state taking a huge step back.
so. damn. sad.
this is something i would love to be involved in.
a visible, yet non threatening symbol of support.
y'all come out to massachusetts now :)

3 Comments:

  1. Sh. said...
    What an awesome movement! I totally want to go buy some white ribbon and make a bracelet!
    little erin said...
    me too! i'm seriously thinking about getting a white ribbon and putting it on my purse. it will be my quiet statement
    EP said...
    That's so wonderful! I'd never heard/seen it until today, but I love it and the campaign makes me so proud. I need to get one of those ribbons.

Post a Comment