Monday, September 14, 2009

dang, i was stylish

Grace in small things # one hundred and eighty seven.
Today I am thankful for magnetic stud earrings.
Yes, you read that correctly.
I used to LOVE those damn thigns when I was a kid. I felt like I was SO damn cool when I wore them. I don’t remember when I got my ears pierced, but I had magnetic earrings for a while. I remember losing them once in a friends backyard. I was horrified. I was like 5. ha. But accessories were important to me back then I guess.
Isn’t it magnificent how such small things were so important to us as kids. How much magnetic earrings meant to me? And still do, in all honesty. I think of them and I think of childhood. Of fun times. I feel like rushing out right this second and getting me a new pair. Wait, do they sell those things anymore?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment