Sunday, September 13, 2009

hey there big fella.

grace # 186

today i am pretty darn grateful for my dinner.

it was wonderful.

one of my birthday presents from my grandparent's was a 3.5 pound lobster.

i really like lobster.

it might have been my best birthday present.

anyway, here's the beauty.

could i really ask for any more?

6 Comments:

  1. Rachel said...
    YUM ! :)
    Unknown said...
    Happy birthday, what a great present.
    Chelsea Talks Smack said...
    yay, happy birthday dinner!
    little erin said...
    thank y'all for the bday messages :)
    EP said...
    Woah! That's ridiculous!

    ... Would you believe me if I told you I had never eaten lobster? Because I haven't. :/ And I feel like I need to change this pronto!
    little erin said...
    i know. i wish i got a better pic though because this big fella was hiding its tail. its tail was the biggest i've ever seen!
    e.p. if you ever come up here, you better believe i am taking you out for lobster! its a new englannd treat. :)

Post a Comment